Friday, May 03, 2002

hmm.. so this week is finally over. thank you lord. (although i feel somewhat weird saying that because i'm not really religious). anyways... I've had quite a long week. no sleep sunday night, running my cki meeting all delirious. I probably freaked a few people out. passing out tuesday, no sleep tuesday night- wrote a paper and studied for a midterm.. not too shabby. go me. (it's amazing what a good procrastinator I've become.. isn't that horrible?) catching up on last week's dawson's & felicity (i cried), and sleeping for 15 hours, 6pm until 9am, thursday, chocolate chip pancakes with michele! yum, school, lunch with mania, catching up on yesterdays dawson's & felicity, working out, and talking to my favorite friends. :) hmm.. i dunno.. not too much going on. I got a fatty sunburn on Wednesday from the CKI BBQ and it sucks because a)it hurts, b) it looks way funky, and c) it will peel. i was wearing my gap scoop neck stretch shirt which i never ever wear because i always felt like the neckline was too low, but i guess i got fatter.. well i know i got fatter.. so the neck line sits a little higher.. but anyways.. so i have this weird scoop of red/brown hurtage on my chest, and my shoulders are totally red, and my arms are brown.. as well as my forearms. not to mention the weird sunglass tan that i have.. which i lie and tell people i swim.. haha.. good news is that i think i got rid of my band-aid tanline.

anyways.. so i went to rimac today.. saw some cute boys (who were busy staring at themselves in the mirror as they worked out) and then saw some girls. they were in the pit working out, and two things made me gag and hate girls. a) they were lifting weights in synchonization. anytime any girls do anything in synchonization (unless it's a dance routine, or not on purpose) it's pretty sickening.. like girls who all dress the same. yuck. i wanted to gag. b) these girls were really in shape (and yes.. maybe this whole blog is out of bitterness and jealousy) and had nice bodies.. and vivian (who is skinny as it is) comments on how she wants this girl's stomach (who's wearing a sports bra). then i see them comment and make motions to each other on what they'd want to fix. like make their waist smaller, their hips bigger, their chest bigger. so i dunno.. a) i guess girls have issues with their boobs no matter what size they are. b) they also have problems with their image no matter what size they are. but i guess it just irks me when un-fat people think that they're fat. because if un-fat people are fat, what does that make fat people, or obese people? i don't know.. i think it's just retarded. serious.. this girl pushed in her waist to like 15 inches around and said she wanted it to look like that. i mean.. i know seriously.. she didn't want it to be that small (i hope) but really.. it didn't need to be smaller.. the anorexia look isn't really in. or if it is.. i'd be in fatty trouble.. pun intended.

No comments: