Monday, May 13, 2002

i'm in a wretched mood. not like any of you care, but i just thought i'd tell you anyways.

but really.. i think my blogger is just a forum for me to complain. because when i complain to people.. i'm sure they get annoyed. this way.. it's optional.. and you read it. it's your own fault. i blog for my own selfish reasons then i suppose. who knows. it's so funny though because this weekend started out pretty good, and ended badly. eh.. saturday was julian's anchorage. i got to play with cute babies.. it was great. then the track and field championships. i did lots of running and stairclimbing. then i attempted to clean my room after my shutters fell off my window (yes.. my house is falling apart) and then went to the Pike party with Kristen and Vivian. that was a lot of fun. i wanted to go to Sigma Chi Derby Days at Sports City, but a) it was $5 and probably really crowded and b) we had told Ryan we were going to the Pike/Track party already. so whatever. it was a good time.. and fun of drunken antics. too many to name, but it ended with Carne Asada Fries at Roberto's so you know the night was good. hahah. Anyways.. today was a way lazy day.. watched some movies... Centerstage and Model Behavior. (hahaha) and tried to clean my room and fix my computer, which apparently there's nothing wrong with.. i don't know. my computer just likes to freak out from time to time. ate dinner at Chili's (yum) and then hung out with Kristen and Vivian. did some random stuff and now i'm home realizing all the stuff i have to do. blah.

No comments: