Tuesday, May 28, 2002

the Lakers lost by 1point. And it's not like I really really care.. but it's just kind of sad to see such a close game like that. Like if they totally got their asses kicked.. then maybe they'd deserve it.. but like.. when it's soooo close like it was.. it's so hard. hahah.. Michele came out of her room and I asked if she was okay and she didn't even want to talk to me. Anyways.. I caught the end of the game and I felt all nervous and what not.. which is weird because I probably wouldn't have even realized the game was on if it wasn't for the million people in Round Table tonight. Anyways.. it's sad. :(

I really didn't do much else today, class, did a little work for my COMT video, napped, Circle K... ooh.. and I even read a little yay! I chit chatted with Nicole and I got an email from Megan! So that makes me happy.. (the last two things.. not that other school work junk..yuk.) Anyways.. I have to head back to school to work some more on my video.. whoo hoo... but that's all.. my life is pretty boring. Actually.. it's really boring.

No comments: