Tuesday, May 07, 2002

i flippin hate papers. but we did have some more fun with the love calculator. it's faired pretty well on mania's and myself's behalf. except for a few certain percentages that are too high for their own good. yuck. anyways.. we got a good laugh out of it. i really love mania and I'm glad that we're friends. it's so funny, because at orientation, I met her and I was like.. "wow I really like that girl and I really want to get to know her." and we did freshman year. we have the same sense of humor, which is what brought us together. our love of "nacho cheese" word pun corny jokes. and we have this innate ability to make each other laugh so hard. it's great. she's one of those friends that you hear about that you'll have for lifetimes to come. ew.. i'm getting all mushy. but we had a really good time and she made me feel tons better. it's sad that all the girls can't hang out anymore.. like i saw kimmy for a bit today, and kristen for a bit today, and talked to trish for a little bit today. sad.. this is why i miss freshman year. but oh well. we have, and will continue to, survive these minute differences. anyways.. i'm procrastinating.. not wanting to do my papers. and this is what i've been doing all evening. yuck.

No comments: