Sunday, May 19, 2002

helllooooo... well nothing much is new. i didn't really do much today... it's been kind of chill since Sun God.. I guess I'm just all tired out. I woke up and chilled and watched Clueless.. *aww* and Randi came over we talked about our video project for class. I hope it goes okay.. I only have a week and a half to get it done. And then Tom came over and fixed my computer. For the record... TOM IS THE BESTEST EVER!! He's totally my new favorite person... and plus he's coming back to do some more work. What a great guy. :) hehehe. But seriously.. I forgot how fun he was to hang out with. Too bad I got fired that one summer.. haha.. stupid kids. Anyways.. I'm glad that we got to chill a bit. Hopefully we'll get to hang out some more. haha.. and maybe he'll teach me how to drive his car.. heeheheh. a stickshift Mustang... what do you think my chances are? Anyways.. went to the Hawaii Club Luau with Randi and did some homework videotaping and interviewing.. and chilled and am currently talking to Benji. And avoiding watching Never Been Kissed.... hahaha.. I don't need to depress myself further.. although .. drooling over Michael Vartan just might be worth it. :P

No comments: