Tuesday, May 21, 2002

hmm.. today was interesting i suppose. i did something i never did before... but something i needed to do, although I kind of already guessed how it was going to turn out. but i just needed to know for sure, and hear it.. you know.. to make it concrete.. (does that make any sense?) but nevertheless... it was a learning experience. whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger right? hah. umm.. slept through my first class... oops.. was late to my second one. I was SO tired though, but it was cool.. I got to talk to Kirsten who I rarely see... it was fun catching up a bit. After class got some Jamba Juice and vegged, ran errands for Circle K, and then had our Banquet. It was pretty good.. I "donated" $86 to PTP to save myself from being pied. haha.. isn't that ridiculous.. eh.. goes to a good cause? I think that's worse than the time I spent $42 to buy Ryan Long at the div 19 date auction. hahah.. remember that? What a freak I am. I swear.. it was only because I hated that girl Cima so much.. ew. Anyways.. banquet was done, came home, chit chatted with friends, cleaned up the house some.. and then went to TGI Friday's with Vivian cuz she got back from San Fran and was hungry so I tagged along. I got some free ice cream. And water of course. Sometimes hanging out is more fun than sitting around by yourself. Even if you are accompanied by multiple IM's. Eh.. I guess this day wasn't so good to add on to my weeks of blah. It ended better than it started though I suppose. eh who knows... I just wish summer was here already.. dang.

No comments: