Tuesday, July 23, 2002

i am SO bored. i'm at work right now, and everyone's out at lunch, so the intern gets to answer the phones. whoo hoo. the highlight of my day though this lady named Beth called, and she said she was from somewhere, and I thought some company. So I asked again where she was from, and she said "*NSync.." all slow (like I was retarded) "like the group" and then much like the Eli Swanson episode I got all choked up and was unable to speak. I should have made her wait and tell me all the details. I don't know. Anyways... *sigh.. I wish I could intern for them... haha.. knowing them though, I'd probably never even meet them even if I did intern for them. Celebrity bastards.

Anyways.. it's been a chill couple of days. Dinner with the fam on Friday, chillin at home on Saturday. I went to go see My Big Fat Greek Wedding and dinner at the Kettle with Benji that night. hehehe.. we were arguing over who was going to drive to who, and I won!! hahaha.. eat my dust Benji. The movie was good, it made me a little sad like all love stories do, but I guess the moral is that "anyone can find love, yes even you" so it either makes me happy because it gives me hope, or makes me sad because I'm such a loser that I can't find love when everyone else, even the seemingly hopeless can. (yes.. i know.. i'm lame). Anyways.. that was fun. Sunday my dad went to work, so my mom and I hung out, ran errands, did some shopping. We got to Costco too late and they were packing up all the sample carts. sad.. that's the worst... like.. so close, but so far away. Monday I hung out with my dad because he didn't have work. I was supposed to come in to intern, but I was going to switch days anyways, so I figure hey.. why not. Plus, if I hadn't then I wouldn't have gotten the call from Beth from *Nsync. hahahahahha. Anyways. so I'm sittin here, chillin.

I didn't realize that ICON and LSSP were so soon. I thought I had a few weeks still.. like a month almost, and I was talking to Megan, and she leaves this Wednesday.. and realized that I leave in less than two weeks!! Crazy.. I haven't thought about what I'm wearing, or gone shopping for ICON clothes. But it's kind of exciting to think it's so close. But soon it will be over.. and then I will be sad. And then summer will end I still have no place to live and haven't made any money.. wow.. time flies. Okay.. enough blogging.. I'm even getting bored of this. I want to go home.

"and then there was one"

No comments: