Thursday, July 04, 2002

wow.. this world is pretty crazy. I woke up this morning and while turning on the TV to hope and find some re-run or a soap opera, I find that there's been a shooting at LAX. It's crazyness... but what's even weirder is that the news people were talking about how relatively calm the crowd was while they were waiting away from the area. And I don't know if it's just a statement about people in LA.. like.. we're so used to the crazyness that sometimes it doesn't phase us anymore. Like when I see car chases on TV, it's not a huge deal.. it's kind of a guilty pleasure. But anyways.. it's hard to see things like this happen though. It's so weird that the world and the people can be like this. But there's only so much I can take, I had to stop watching the news and here comes reruns of Sister Sister and Full House.

No comments: