Sunday, July 07, 2002

okay.. so i realize just how corny that quote was last time.. but i thought it should be fitting since it was the 4th, although it just seems quite lame. anyways... i haven't really been up to much, despite the fact that there are probably a million things for me to do right now. friday i was left carless, but carrie came and fetched me and we went shopping. except for the fact that i had gotten sick somewhere along the 4th and was dripping snot all over the mall. it was pretty disgusting. carrie dropped me off at home so i could rest up before going out again later that evening, but i just ended up staying in bed all evening and sleeping through my miserableness.

saturday, still feeling pretty crappy i dragged my lazy-self over to the service committee carwash. i whored myself out on the corner (in the daytime nonetheless) holding a carwash sign. i don't think that helped at all, but it got me out of washing cars! i don't think dripping snot all over these people's car was good for them anyways. went to the service committee and dlssp meetings and went home to rest. slept a lot more and didn't really do much else. except had a long conversation with nicole... about... anything and everything.. i don't even remember. i just remember that Nicole and Carlene were talking on yahoo messenger and trying to get some guy to take his shirt off. hahahah..

today was another "i feel like shit ran over twice" days, so i stayed in, chit chatted on the phone, cleaned my room (yeah.. i must really be sick) and eh.. not too much else. did some more stressin' about house stuff. it sucks hot monkey ass. but i hope you're having a good day.

"and if my day keeps going this way i just might rip your f*in face tonight!"

No comments: