Friday, July 19, 2002

yay.. i'm a little happier today. my shoutbox is back. my page doesn't look quite so lonely, but the shoutbox does... so go shout :) i'd love you forever for it. also, i found out today that we got the villa for convention. haha.. i told nicole that if we had got it, i'd never leave my room. hahaha.. goodbye convention. but that makes me happy, i was screaming and jumping up and down and my dad thought i was crazy. and then he asked me when i was leaving, and then do you know what he said? "oh good, that means i'll have some quiet now" ew.. today i just chilled, worked out, and hung out with my daddy.. he's so cute. i took the cutest izone of us at the mall, i'll have to find someway to put it up here. house hunted (gay) and did other sorts of errands. it was quite a non-eventful day. oh yeah.. one last thing.. i did something really lame and funny today, like sending out a weird email, and i feel like a fool now, but i did it.. and now i'm laughing at myself. oh jeebus. we'll just see what happens.

but i would like to say thanks to sakura and kimmy and manny and amanda for talking to me, making me laugh, giving me good advice, understanding.. you know what you did. *muah*

sakura: *muah*
jean: mwaw
sakura: no.. it's not mwaw, it's *mmmmmuah!*

No comments: