Friday, July 26, 2002

it's been a long week. i now intern tues, wed, thurs, and seriously.. working three days in a row, driving 1 hour both ways.. i am SO not used to. i mean.. i've worked 40+ hour work weeks before, but nothing like a real job, working at the gap, computer camp.. shit like that. i dunno.. something about this is just so different, and i'm only doing menial things.. maybe that's the problem. but anyways.. it's alright. wednesday i alphabetized scripts into the script library ... yay. (not).. and then today.. was SO great. it was really busy, which made me happy because i felt like i was serving a purpose. so yeah.. i was doing breakdowns, got to answer the phones again (i was a little less retarded) and then it got really hectic, and these people came in for a meeting, and then DONALD FAISON walks through the door. i was so excited cuz Clueless is like my ALL-TIME fav movie... and he's just such a cutey. and then.. i was told to wrap this gift for a client.. and little did i know it was for Donald. I WRAPPED DONALD FAISON'S BIRTHDAY GIFT. Let the world know... he ripped my fantastic job to shreds in like 5 nanoseconds.. and my heart cried a little for my poor wrapping paper. hehe.. but as he left with his present and his Challenge for the Children basketball, he said "see ya later" to me. YAY!!!! hahaa.. i'm such a huge nerd. so yeah.. Donald Faison was going to go off to play basketball with *NSYNC... which is why we got that call from that chick. Man.. what I wouldn't give to like be his personal assistant for the weekend. Then I could glue myself to JC's pants. :)

Anyways.. that's all, went to Costco, got my pix back, half good, half bad. Talked to Kristen, had waffles for dinner, umm.. nothing much. Going to go watch Big Brother 3.. its' the best :) Going to San Diego tomorrow for the weekend. Hopefully I'll find a frikkin place to live.. AHHH!! *sigh*.. but I'm happy for the most part. Going shopping with Angelee tomorrow.. NORDSTROM'S ANNIVERSARY SALE. although i'm so broke... i need a job, maybe a new corner... the old one's not working.

No comments: