Wednesday, July 03, 2002

oh man.. i just finished like 4 hours of circle k work... yes.. i came home roughly after midnight and started doing cki work.. and just finished a few minutes ago.. wow.. be proud of me. :) anyways.. that should be it for awhile.. haha jk. I guess I just was feeling like a bit of a slacker.. everyone was doing their stuff, taking care of what they needed to do.. and I was sitting around actually enjoying my summer.. hahaha.. oh well.

today i actually paid for my membership to Bally's.. despite my mother's constant attempt to have me use free guest passes for the entire summer. I tried to explain to my mother that I couldn't use guest passes the entire summer because they'd recognize me as not a "perspective member" but just a freeloader... she didn't seem to get it.. or care. Gotta love that asianess. Anyways... now I guess since I paid money for it.. I should go huh? Then I went to Carrie's to pick up the drug money she owed me. Listened to her babble on the phone and watched her MTV.. since I don't get cable at home. hehe.. she made me read lame horoscope stuff... but on the good note, she becoming under the spell of Jason Mraz.. ahahah. She's loving him too.. well duh.. there's no reason not to... but yeah.. I think it's funny that she thought I was retarded, but she now SO knows why. hahaha :)

"be so happy with the way you are, just be happy that you made it this far" - jmraz.

No comments: