Sunday, July 14, 2002

it's been a slow couple of days... nothing too exciting, just my life. thursday.. i went out with the family to go out for my dad's birthday. it was kind of exciting, just fun hanging out with the family. my sister asked about birthday parties when they were little, and although they didn't really have parties, my dad said he had a 20th birthday party but wouldn't tell us what he did at it, and my mom told us stories about when she was drunk at the moon festival. hahhaha.. it's so cute when we actually talk about stuff like that. that night i also went on a cleaning spree and sorted stuff in the living room and the family room. i got sick of not having a place to sit down (yes.. my house is that messy)... and so i cleaned until like 4am (bad me).. and dragged myself out of bed the next for my internship. drove in fatty traffic.. but.. i got to send out resumes and headshots trying to get people auditions. hehehe.. they guy in the britney spears video is so hot... i drooled all over his headshot. Along with this guy Kaya Wittenberg... I didn't know who he is... but he was way hot.. and he was on Temptaition Island!!! hahahahahha so anyways.. that's me being lame. they were casting for dawson's and i was so tempted to like steal it and send my own resume and like 4x6 picture in. yes.. i'm lame i know.

umm.... that was my friday.. OOH.. so i got to hang out with my sister on friday night. i went with her and her roommates to go see Lilo & Stitch although i totally
didn't want to see it at all when i saw the commercials. it was totally cute, and i really enjoyed it.. haha. i even almost started crying at the sad parts. damn nicole for being right! anyways.. it was super cute.. go watch it.

today i drove down to san diego to go house hunting again. it was a little meager.. but then jill-a and i went to go see this one house on Mt. Soledad.. it was EXCELLENT
it was such a nice house, now we just have to get it. it would be perfecto. *sigh* i'm really hoping for that house it would be the answer to all my dreams. anyways.. chilled with jill and kristen... watched tv - yay.. real world and big brother 3.. whooo hoo. oh.. and a mary kate and ashley movie. this one actually made me a little sick.. hahha went on a late night ice cream and roberto's run. perfection. hahaahha.. it's like that one episode of friends...


"on second thought, gum would be perfection"

No comments: