Saturday, July 20, 2002

yay.. i have pretty pretty pictures. muchas gracias to joey who helped me out with my picture problems, and a big no thanks to manny who is completely useless. :P

anyways.. today was whatevers.. dragged my sorry butt out of bed to go to my internship. it was a lazy day at the office, sent out casting letters. same thing i do everyday. went out to dinner with my parents. it was funny because she called me on my cell while i was at work, and she was all mad and asked "where are you" and i told her i was at work. but she wanted to if i wanted to go out to dinner, which is funny because i was actually going to call her to see if she wanted to come out to dinner. funny. anyways.. her and my dad and i went to this vegetarian all you can eat place in torrance. it was pretty good, i was fully stuffed. came home, lounged around, and played with my blogger. and now it's purrtty... by the way.. if you can't tell the fourth picture is of my sister WHEN SHE MET JC!!!!! *sigh

"thanks again freakies.. you make me smile."

No comments: