Thursday, July 04, 2002

i hate house hunting.. it is so god awful frustrating. the house we wanted last time got rented out before we got a chance to apply, and so i had the applications all ready this time, and they tell me that yesterday the owners decided they didn't want co-signers. which means.. me and my three roommates have to make 3 times rent which is $5700. yeah.. some goddamn bizzos are trying to deter college kids form living in their house. what the heck.. they need to pull the great big stick from out of their arse. *phew*.. sorry for all the negativity.. but this whole me being homeless and not having a place to live next year despite all the constant crap i've been through kind of puts me on an edge. i am so frustrated because these places that we want are either a)too expensive, b)too far away, c)not the right amount of rooms, or d)all of the frikkin above. ARRGGH!!

went to go workout with Carrie today.. it was good.. except we went out and ate afterwards. it was really bad.. and we got horrible service too. hahaa.. and Carrie agreed too... so it wasn't just me being a difficult snob. but anyways. it was hilarious because when I got in her car.. guess what CD was playing.. JASON MRAZ! hehehe.. and she tried so hard to hate him too.. just to give me a hard time.. BUT SHE CAN'T .. neener neener neener.. Then we went on to discuss what good taste I have.. haha.. wow, I sound like an ego-maniac. Anyways.. here's a tip for y'all.. no eating (esp. cheese fries and ice cream) after you work out. We need to have more self-control.

anyways.. that was my day kids.. HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!! oh yeah.. and happy birthday to Ryan Billings!

jeanyah: pete I hate house hunting
CKI Pete: AMEN
CKI Pete: A-frikkin-MEN

No comments: